Stylish handcrafted 925 sterling silver ring. Each ring is individually made and uses only genuine gemstones. You deserve something special.
You will receive the one in the picture.
Handcrafted in India.
Genuine gemstone jewellery doesn’t just look beautiful when worn, it also provides other positive benefits. So you can look stunning and make a difference to your mental, physical and emotional well-being at the same time.
Every gemstone has its’ own unique power and effect. I have included information with each piece of jewellery to help you understand each gemstone’s various benefits.
It is interesting to read (even if you are not a believer of gemstone energy) why you are drawn to a particular gemstone. Most often the gemstone you are most drawn to/attracted to, is the one you need at that time.
Attention: Healing crystal meanings are NOT prescriptions or healthcare information.
Citrine Ring 1277
Citrine promotes optimism, self-esteem, self-confidence, inner calm, concentration & motivation. Dispels depression, fears and grounds negative energy. Known as the ‘stone of abundance’ and ‘Success stone’, place where money is kept to acquire and maintain wealth. Is a cleanser and regenerator for other crystals, but never requires cleaning or clearing itself.
Zodiac Sign for Aries, Gemini, Leo and Libra
(phobias, nightmares, Alzheimer’s, itching, male hormones, detoxification, ME, digestion, spleen, pancreas, kidney & bladder infections, eyes, thymus, thyroid, nerves, constipation, cellulite, blood circulation)
- Use a measuring tape or piece of string wrapping it around the finger you want to wear the ring on
- If using string, mark the length and then place on a ruler to see how many cm or mm.
- e.g. if you measurement is 6cm or 60mm view to chart and select the matching 'inside circumference'. The 'standard' column contains the sizing I use for all our rings. So 60mm would be size 9 1/4 which is also size S.
- It is then your preference how tight you prefer your rings. Size 9 if you don't like it slipping around, or 9.5 for little wiggle room.
- Otherwise, when next at a jewellery store ask them to do a measurement for you.